Pre-seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron offers excellent heat retention and even heating of foods
- Heavy-duty and durable, designed to last for years
- Seasoned cast iron is easily cleaned with only a stiff brush and hot water
- Cooking with cast iron provides nutritional iron intake
This Cajun Cookware wok is made of cast iron and measures 13 inches x 13 inches x 4 inches. The cast iron wok has a flat bottom. Pre-seasoned to perfection and ready for use. Cast iron cookware makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods. Heavy-Duty and durable, designed to last for years. Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water.
- 13 inches
- 13 inches
- 3 1/2 inches
- 9 pounds
Specifications Type Wok Material Cast Iron Manufacturer Cajun Cookware Seasoned Seasoned Size 13 Inches Price $25 - $50 Categories Wok Non Stick No Capacity 4 Quart Overall Dimensions Height 13 Inches Width 13 Inches Depth 3 1/2 Inches Weight 9 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 13 Inches Shipping Height 13 Inches Shipping Length 4 Inches Shipping Weight 9 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
the wok for your homethis wok is not quite as large nor as heavy as some more noted companies but having said that this Cajun wok is one good cooker. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars because it's not 14in. in dia. but I quess that's the trade off in weight 9# vs. 14# which is quite a lot.there is also the price diff. to be considerer as well. I've had many diff. styles of woks but I keep on being drawn back to this one. Cast iron always fries & sautes better carbon steel, along wwith the stability factor. if your not working in a chinese kitchen "this is tthe wok that you'll want to have" !!!
Hunk of Iron needs final finishingThis wok was just the right size(13 inches x 13 inches x 4 inches)but we were kept guessing as it was listed as only 4 or 5 qt. Very heavy as it should be with a nice block of iron cast on the bottom to provide stability on the burner and incredible heat retention compared to stamped steel or aluminum woks . Only complaint was rough excess metal casting flash on the handle that could cause a hand injury and a small dime sized lump of metal inside the bowl area that caused cooking tools to skip or hang up on it. After the first use I took a metal grinder to the edges and that lump in the bowl. Then I ran the pan through the oven cleaning cycle to remove the existing seasoning and re-seasoned it myself to protect the ground off areas. I now have a first rate pan in the condition it should have been in when recieved.Since we couldn't find a nice cast iron wok locally I'm not going to complain too much and the price was fair. [...] This pan will see a lot of use and and is durable enough to get passed on to future generations of our family.
1 good wok for \"wok hei\"I purchased this particular wok about 5 yrs. ago, I used it on all types of stoves including on my grill outside. you can"t get it too hot. I used the oven method to cure it. I don"t boil any water in it or use any tomato sauces because this will take off your hard earned patina. It does have considerable heft to it which adds to it"s stability on the stove top which is good for safety concerns especially when stir frying, meaning it stays in one place.This wok has ruff sides so that when you push the food up to the side it doesn't easily slide back down. For a cast iron wok you can buy a more expensive one but you just "can't go any better" and I should know because I've been thru 4 other woks and I keep on coming back to this one that your looking at right now.
Great wok!I bought this wok a month ago. Fast delivery. Nice finish. The wok is big enough for me to cook a dish for four. Sturdy on the stove. I cooked a rice soup in it during my first use (throw the soup away afterwards) just to get rid of whatever comes from the manufacturing process. Then just use it cook my dish, no extra seasoning is needed. It retains heat very well and the dish tastes better. The handle doesn't get too hot so I can still hold it during cooking, this is the main advantage I like this over those two-ear woks. Plus this one is not too heavy, 8-9 lbs. The Lodge two-ear cast iron wok is 15 lbs. After each use, wash it by hot water, heat it up to dry. that's it. Great product! Strongly recommended if you want to make some authentic Chinese dish.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Cajun Cookware 4-Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Wok - GL10496S? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?