Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Includes Lid
- Seasoned for immediate use!
This Bayou Classic Cast Iron Dutch Oven includes cast iron lid and perforated aluminum basket with handle. This 8. 5 quart dutch comes seasoned! The Bayou Classic Dutch Oven Dimensions in inches are 11 1/2 W x 5 D.
- 11 1/2 inches
- 5 inches
- 11 1/2 inches
- 22 pounds
Specifications Type Dutch Oven Material Cast Iron Manufacturer Bayou Classic Seasoned Seasoned Price $50 - $100, $50 - $99 Categories Dutch Oven, Deep Fryer Non Stick No Includes Burner No Capacity 9 Quart, 8 1/2 Quarts Wheels No Includes Basket Yes Overall Dimensions Height 5 Inches Width 11 1/2 Inches Depth 11 1/2 Inches Weight 22 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 2-3 weeks Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 17 Inches Shipping Height 8 Inches Shipping Length 16 Inches Shipping Weight 23 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Perfect PotThis is my 2nd cast iron dutch oven. The first one was about 10 years old, seasoned perfectly, and then stolen (food and all!)from a camp out (they snuck into our campsite from the woods while we we swimming). The Bayou Classic I ordered is a great replacement. A lot more sturdy than my previous one and includes a lid that can be used to cook other items (a large lip)while your main dish is cooking inside. It also includes a basket so you can do your favorite dish and then not have to pick up the entire pot to drain it (great addition btw!). I seasoned the pot according to instructions and have used it a couple times so far. I'm extremely happy with the dutch oven. It's just the right size for the recipes I use. Since I use it on the stove and in the oven, any larger would be too heavy and any smaller, it wouldn't work for the recipes I use. If you are looking for a well built cast iron dutch oven that performs great, is just the right size and includes some nice touches (the basket, the lid), you can't go wrong with the Bayou Classic 8.5 qt dutch oven.
Extremely great value for the money.For what I paid I was amazed at the quality, and ease of seasoning. I make alot of stews, chili, soups, and I'm always frying something. It's not too big, nor too small. It's just right. It heats up quickly and cleans incredibly well. The handle has a coiled wire which keeps it cool to the touch and the photo doesn't show that. And that's a shame because anyone who knows anything about cast iron would truly appreciate knowing that.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Bayou Classic Dutch Ovens With Basket 8.5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?