Non-stick cooking surface when seasoned
- Cast iron offers excellent heat retention and even heating of foods
- Heavy-duty and durable, designed to last for years
- Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water
- Cooking with cast iron provides nutritional iron intake
This Cajun Cookware dutch oven is made of heavy-duty cast iron and the interior measures 7. 75 inches wide x 2. 75 inches deep. This Cajun Cookware dutch oven comes with a lid. This cast iron dutch oven should be cured before use. Cast iron cookware makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods. Though Nonstick when seasoned, hand wash Cajun Cookware cast iron with stiff brush and hot water. Heavy-Duty and durable, cast iron cookware is designed to last for years.
- 7 3/4 inches
- 2 3/4 inches
- 6 pounds
Specifications Type Dutch Oven Material Cast Iron Manufacturer Cajun Cookware Seasoned Unseasoned Price $25 - $50 Categories Dutch Oven Non Stick No Capacity 2 Quart Overall Dimensions Width 7 3/4 Inches Depth 2 3/4 Inches Weight 6 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 7 3/4 Inches Shipping Length 2 3/4 Inches Shipping Weight 6 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Cajun Cookware 2-Quart Unseasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven - GL10486
|Cajun Cookware 20-Quart Unseasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven - GL10491||Cajun Cookware 1-Quart Unseasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven - GL10485B|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Material||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Type||Dutch Oven||Dutch Oven||Dutch Oven|
|Manufacturer||Cajun Cookware||Cajun Cookware||Cajun Cookware|
|Price||$25 - $50||$100 And Up||$25 - $50|
|Categories||Dutch Oven||Dutch Oven||Dutch Oven|
|Capacity||2 Quart||20 Quart||1 Quart|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Good value / fair qualityI own a wide range of cast iron for home and camp use. As expected, you get what you pay for. The pot is actually better that expected for the price. It seems to be a consistent thickness with a fairly smooth casting. On one side there is about an 1/8" gap between the lid and pot. The lid does wobble a little but overall I'm happy with the purchase. An added bonus for me is that the lid fits on my Wagner 8" skillet.
Small cast iron potGreat little cast iron pot, well priced. We will use it for travel cooking on a small propane stove. Perfect size for a couple cans of stew. Can't beat cast iron to distribute heat evenly and reduce bottom burn. With a little curing using vegetable oil it becomes a good nonstick surface.
Nice size dutch ovenCast iron Dutch Ovens have been around a long time and they just work, even heat, less chance of burning. No hot spots. Some people complain that they are hard to clean, but if you put soapy water in while it's still hot and scrub with steel sponge, rinse and done.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Cajun Cookware 2-Quart Unseasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven - GL10486? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?