One-piece rotomolded body for uniform thickness, strong corners and superior durability
- Constructed of food grade UV resistant polyethylene that is compatible with dry ice
- Two inches of insulation in the lid and the walls keeps ice cold longer
- Freezer style sealing lid gasket locks in the cold and keeps heat out
- Heavy-duty rubber latches are molded into the body of the cooler
Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie cooler is the perfect cooler for road trips, kayaks or any BYOB party. It includes a freezer quality ColdLock gasket around the edge of the lid to block out heat and keep ice cold longer. The lid is secured by heavy-duty latches originally designed for use on ATVs which are molded into the body of the cooler. Made from a one-piece rotomolded body with an ice blue finish, the Roadie 20 features food grade, UV-resistant polyethylene construction that is dry ice compatible. The walls and lid are filled with white, commercial-grade polyurethane foam Permafrost Insulation for superior ice retention. The non-slip, non-marking feet help keep your cooler in place. It holds 14 cans (with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio).
- 19 inches
- 14 3/8 inches
- 13 3/4 inches
- 15 pounds
WarrantyYETI Roadies carry a 5-Year Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to only the original owner and is void if the product is used commercially, structurally altered, or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear is not warranted.
Overall Dimensions Height 14 3/8 Inches Width 19 Inches Depth 13 3/4 Inches Weight 15 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 10-14 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 13 3/4 Inches Shipping Height 14 3/8 Inches Shipping Length 19 1/4 Inches Shipping Weight 15 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall Customer Rating
Want to leave a review for this product?
Roadie does not keep iceThe roadie model does not keep the ice as claimed in ad. I have much cheaper coolers that keep ice much longer. Just took trip to Texas, cooler inside of air conditioned cab, and had complete water by 10 hours. For price and hype, I am not satisfied. Be careful!
Beats most coolers for sureI am not trying to leave a cooler full of ice for week while I hike and come back to find it. What's the point? I live at the beach and just wanted something that held up in 110 heat index. That said, it beats every other cooler I have tried but it is not a miracle worker - if you are opening it to get drinks. What I have found to make it work top shelf is to put a freezer pack in before loading for a while to cool it down. I have left beers in it with ice in my garage (18) and rest ice and checked on it by opening only 2 or 3 times and it did last for a couple days. If you plan to to open and close it during the day while in use you may disappointed ice will in fact melt but it will do so at a way slower rate!
Perfect sizeRecently got acquainted with Yeti with the Rambler series. So impressed, I was compelled to pick up a cooler and after a little looking around, the Roadie won me over. The size and capacity make it appropriate for just about any occasion (bbqs, road trips, lounging in the back yard, whatever), it fits perfectly in the car or truck and thanks to the handle, it can be carried one-handed. Rock solid, does its job effortlessly (I can actually fit an 18 pack, bag of ice with room to spare) also functions well as a seat or ottoman. Very satisfied.
Great but heavy.Like all Yeti coolers, the Roadie holds ice like no other & is built like a tank. I've been using this cooler for a little over a year now for beach trips, parties, & kid's soccer games. The only issue I have is that is pretty heavy when loaded down. I'd love to see someone come out with a wheel/handle kit for the Roadie.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the YETI Roadie 20 Cooler - Ice Blue - Y20B? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?