Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are meticulously hand painted to re-create the look of natural wood
The outstanding craftsmanship of Real Fyre captures tradition and quality with the natural realism of the 24-inch Live Oak log set. Gas fireplace logs are convenient and easy to use for most gas fireplaces. The hand painted details are modeled from real world samples, and the high definition bark enhances the natural wood look. The logs are crafted from superior refractory ceramics which provide radiant heat even after the burner has been turned off. Each log has a steel rod insert for maximum reinforcement, and the vented design means they burn efficiently to reduce pollution and protect natural resources. Set Includes: 6 Gas Logs, Sand, Embers, and Burner. The burner has a single burner pipe that allows the flames to dance thru the center of your log set and has a BTU output of 75,000 BTUs. Additional sizes and valve control option with or without remote control available.
- Superior refractory ceramic logs are reinforced with steel rods for greater integrity
- Efficient design helps preserve and protect natural resources
- This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set is designed for indoor use only
- All Peterson Real Fyre gas log sets are available in other sizes and with other valve control options
WarrantyVented Decorative Gas Appliance Limited Warranty. All Peterson gas logs are warranted for as long as you own them (lifetime). All Peterson burner assemblies are warranted for ten (10) years. SPK-26 controls are covered by a three (3) year all parts warranty. All other Peterson valves, pilots, and controls are covered by a one (1) year limited warranty (excluding batteries).
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Great addition to our houseWe bought our "new" 19 year old home recently. It had a small wood burning fireplace in the formal living room. Since the fireplace had a gas line already installed in it we decided to covert to gas logs. After cleaning a couple of cups of ashes from the fireplace it looked like it might have been used once in 19 years. The brick in the fireplace is a light color and there was virtually no scorch marks. In the last month we have used the gas logs several times which means it's gotten more use in a month than it had in 19!years. The gas logs are realistic looking and throw a lot more heat than I thought they would even though I barely open (1/4 to 1/2 turn) the gas valve. It makes the room very comfortable. I enjoy turning it on and drinking my morning coffee in front of it. Considering the price, this is one of the best investments we have made in improving our home.
Better than Expected!Set arrived today, 2 days earlier than anticipated. The 6 logs were fairly heavy and looked better than website advertised. The burner appeared to be of decent quality. Installation from opening the box to enjoying a fire was 90 min. I thoroughly inspected the contents, ensured I understood the instructions, and had everything needed before beginning. (I ordered the flex line kit-which fit my system without alteration.) Also, I had pipe dope for gas pipe fittings and JIC fittings don't require any sealant, which I had to search the web to find. I'm very happy with this set after researching for 2 weeks I'm confident I made the right purchase. I recommend this set to those looking for a quality vented natural gas log set in this price point.
Quick and Easy and Awesome Value!The logs arrived a lot sooner than I expected. Ordered on 20th of December and arrived on the 22nd. I really didn't expect them before Christmas, but they sure made for a pleasant surprise and added to our family room decor for the season (don't need to play the Holiday Yule Log on "On Demand" TV anymore!). I took everything out to familiarize myself with the directions and parts, prepared my fireplace, got my tools and installed and tested everything within a half hour. I couldn't use the log grate that came with the kit since the one in my fireplace is semi-permanently installed and I didn't feel like destroying anything in an attempt to pull it out. Ultimately, using the existing log grate didn't affect the outcome - everything worked great. These logs are heavy duty too! Can't imagine them deteriorating in any way anytime soon. Be prepared to lift a heavy box when it arrives!
Good ChoiceMy wife was after me for years to get a gas log set for our old fireplace. I finally gave in and, after looking around a bit, settled on this live oak log set. It was a good choice. The installation didn't take long and they look great burning or just sitting there in the fireplace.
Very SatisfiedI am very impressed with this product. Even though it is small it stills works really well as a supplemental heat source in our living area. It performs just as well as the more expensive sets and I highly recommend it. I ordered this log set two months ago to replace an older gas log set that was malfunctioning. It was very easy to install and we have used it a lot. We did notice a chemical odor in the very beginning but it soon went away. I removed two of the logs from the set which I keep as spares. I prefer the match light to the electronic ignitions. Even when there is a power cut we can get it going in a snap.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Peterson Real Fyre 24-Inch Live Oak Gas Log Set With Vented G4 Burner - Match Light? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?