Elegant stainless steel exterior is easy to maintain
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals that require very little of time thanks to this easy-to-use oval-shaped slow cooker. Simply add ingredients, set the 26-hour programmable timer and dinner will be ready and waiting. Perfect for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, the large 6. 5-quart capacity can prepare the heartiest meals. Contemporary designed includes and an integrated control panel with an LCD display and an attractive stainless-steel housing. Choose from three temperature settings--high, low, and keep warm -- to achieve the perfect results full of wonderful fresh cooked flavor. The domed glass lid allows you to monitor progress without losing any heat or flavor rich moisture and riveted stainless-steel handles provide safe, secure transport. Ceramic insert and glass lid clean up easily by hand with hot soapy water or can be safely cleaned in the dishwasher. A recipe booklet comes included for getting started. The All-Clad 6. 5-Quart Slow Cooker carries a one-year limited warranty.
- Riveted cast stainless handles for secure, safe handling
- Generous 6.5-quart black ceramic insert easily handles large recipes
- Convenient glass lid lets you monitor progress without losing flavor
- Incredible 26-hour cooking time and three temperature settings
WarrantyAll-Clad guarantees material, construction and workmanship for life under normal use and proper care. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal. Plastic components are not covered under warranty.
Specifications Unit Type Slow Cooker Color Stainless Capacity 6.5 Quarts Price $100 - $499
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-4 weeks
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
From This Collection
Overall Customer Rating
Want to leave a review for this product?
Cheap and poor quality of ceramic insertExcept the ceramic insert everything else is good with this slow cooker. The insert will crack after a couple of times of use though the cracks will not result in leaking right away. But the cracks will eventually cost the ceramic insert breaking after a period of time of use depending on how often you use it, no matter how careful you use and clean the insert. I have used it once a week for about a year, the insert is about to break at any time. I can't believe that All-Clad selects this poor quality ceramic material for their product. I don't know how to get a replacement for the insert. I will have to discard this nice slow cooker if I can't get the replacement insert. I also don't know the price of the insert replacement if I can find a one. It will not be worth of replacing it if the insert replacement is not reasonably priced.
Liner cracked after five uses and replacement is expensiveThis slow cooker came highly rated and I am a fan of the other All Clad products I have purchased. Unfortunately, the ceramic liner cracked on my fifth use of the product. I finally got round to replacing it and have learned that the liner is almost as expensive as buying a new slow cooker. Very frustrated and annoyed.
Ceramic insert is very disappointing. SHAME ON ALL-CLADI try to buy value, so although All-Clad is fairly expensive, the products usually provide quality and value. The ceramic insert is very poor quality. My insert cracked after only a seven uses. The controls, heat capacity, and beautiful aluminum finish are wonderful; but, who cares when the part of the product that touches you and your family's food is cheap and undependable. All-Clad should be embarrassed, and fix this very simple inexpensive design or specification flaw. How did this product make it through their quality control program?
The only slow cooker I'll ever use!As a person who doesn't excel at cooking, a slow cooker was my best bet at not screwing things up. This All-Clad product is BY FAR the best kitchen small appliance I've ever invested in. Cooking has never been so easy and the final outcome always comes out so tasty! Cooks chicken like a dream... I LOVE how it stays in "warm" mode after it's done cooking in case you can't get to it in time to shut it off. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
Would not recommendI bought this slow cooker thinking it would be of better quality given All-Clad's wonderful cookware line. I was disappointed to say that the ceramic insert cracked after just a few uses. I have been searching everywhere for a new insert however it is impossible to find. I was told a replacement one was $70-80 if you can find it. At that point I'm really questioning my choice and it is not reasonable to replace a part that very well may break again after several uses for that much money. I would purchase 2-3 other brands of crockpot for that much.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the All-Clad 6.5-Quart Slow Cooker With Ceramic Insert? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?