High quality 18/10 stainless steel construction does not alter the taste of your food
Experience performance excellence and professional control with this premium stainless cookware from All-Clad. Finely crafted three-ply construction features an aluminum core layered between high quality 18/10 stainless steel to deliver exceptional heat distribution and remarkable cooking results. The cooking surface has a special sunburst finish that helps food resist sticking for uncomplicated cooking and effortless clean-up afterward. The All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch fry pan features a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing or turning foods effortless and helps you achieve superb results. The All-Clad 10-Inch fry pan has the size laser etched on the bottom and the large handle is designed for comfort and balance providing the ultimate in cooking control. Craftsmanship and detail make this versatile pan perfect for searing, browning and pan-frying a wide range of foods. Compatible with all cooktops, including induction, the All-Clad Stainless series is completely handcrafted in the USA and is guaranteed for life. The stainless steel collection from All-Clad is safe for use on the stove, under a broiler, in the freezer and in the oven up to 800 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also dishwasher safe, however hand washing is recommended to preserve the finish.
- Premium three-ply construction delivers superior cooking performance
- Starburst finished cooking surface helps prevent food from sticking
- Stainless steel stay-cool handles provide extra strength and durability
- Stainless steel magnetic exterior is oven safe and compatible with all cooktops, including induction
WarrantyAll-Clad guarantees material, construction and workmanship for life under normal use and proper care. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal. Plastic components are not covered under warranty.
Specifications Categories Skillet Item Type Skillet Material Stainless Steel Construction 3-Ply Non Stick No Size 10 Inches Manufacturer All-Clad Overall Dimensions Height 4 1/8 Inches Width 10 1/2 Inches Depth 18 5/16 Inches
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-4 weeks
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
Want to leave a review for this product?
The pan washed up awful. Would not buy again. Want to returnI used the pan in very standard fashion. Didn't burn anything, and it washes up awful! One use and it looks 5 years old. I bought a cuisenart and used it at the same time. There was no difference in use and results except when I washed the cuisenart, it still looked brand new.
Wonderful Fry Pan/SkilletI enjoy using my new All-Clad 10" Stainless Steel Fry Pan. I followed some directions online to make it Non-Stick and it has become my Go-To pan for frying eggs, fish and for sautéing small batches of vegetables. I'm amazed at how fast it heats up and the food cooks evenly all over the pan's surface. Cleanup is also easy as all I need to do is rinse it out with hot water using a nylon bristle brush. It's also very nice to go from stovetop to the oven without worrying if the handle will melt. Overall I am very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to buy another All-Clad pan to further build a life-long collection.
Better than the bestAmazed at how, given the right temperature and time, that nothing sticks. Cooked eggs in it with just a touch of butter and, viola, they came out perfect. Great heating, great results. Easy to clean. Would recommend to anyone looking to "step it up" in the kitchen.
Nothing else is this good!I have enjoyed the All-clad 10 inch stainless frying pan for about 6 weeks. I recently installed an induction cooktop and was in need of appropriate cookware. There are less expensive options available elsewhere. And sadly I did purchase a small, cheep pan from another manufacturer around the same time. That pan is no longer usable on the induction cooktop as it has warped. My All-clad, however, is FANTASTIC! I have read negative reviews where the owners complained of sticking and cleaning issues. I have yet to experience any issue, and most certainly not from my cooking becoming stuck or the pan impossible to clean. I must admit that to I had to learn some new cooking techniques because the All-clad is not a non-stick coated product. And I'm certain that any sticking and cleaning issues would occur if I made them happen. I could try and describe everything I have made in the frying pan and how well the pan performed, but you need to experience this exceptional performance for yourself! I will tell you that this frying pan has improved the quality of meals I serve to my family! And I am very thankful to All-clad for crafting such a great cooking tool!!!
Everything but Fried Rice.I love this pan. Cooks meat wonderful and cleanup is really easy. Steaks, Chicken , all wonderful........the one thing that is not so good is fried rice! You don't want to use as much oil for rice as is needed with the pan. Other than that ( and i'm sure there is a secret somewhere of how to cook rice in All-Clad) I am very pleased with my set of cookware. I waited a long time to take the plunge and I won't stop until I have perfected the learning curve on my new set.
It's working great. Cooks even and easy to clean.Cooks even, cleans easily, looks nice. The only thing I can even remotely complain about are the rivet heads on the inside of the pan. Usually the food never gets up that high so they are not a factor. A great pan so far.
Stainless 10" Fry PanMy go to fry pan. Perfect for the daily grind of my home kitchen. This pan is the right weight; it's heavy enough without being an arm breaker. Want to develop color or caramelization? You don't need high heat with this little beauty. It isn't big enough for a mess of greens, but it's perfect for a couple of eggs or pork chops, for chicken rollatini, or a half-pound of sauteed mushrooms.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the All-Clad Stainless 10-Inch Fry Pan? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?