With so many brands and options on the market for BBQ grills, it can be hard to find the best gas grill to fit your individual cooking needs and budget. View our top rated, high end grills and smokers to find the best gas grills for your outdoor grilling needs. Since 1998, BBQGuys.com has been cooking on almost every gas grill available, and we’ve compiled our expertise into a best-of-the-best list of outdoor barbecue grills for 2018. View these top rated, high-end, freestanding gas grills for the best choice for price and performance.
Best Entry-Level Gas Grill
By Napoleon |
The Napoleon LEX is the perfect grill for those looking for an attractive entry-level gas grill on a budget. With innovative accessories and features, the LEX is an excellent value option for your patio, featuring a reliable jetfire ignition system, stainless steel wave cooking rods, and I-Glow backlit blue control knobs, this grill offers sophisticated features with a very affordable price tag.
- 12,500 BTU ceramic infrared side burner gets up to 1800 degrees for steakhouse-quality searing
- Jetfire ignition system safely and reliably lights the burners everytime
- I-Glow backlit control knobs look sharp, while helping you entertain and cook at night
- Heavy gauge stainless steel burners and sear plates are built to last
- The cutting board makes prepping easy, while the ice bucket keeps your drinks cold while grilling
Best Mid-Level Gas Grill
Straight forward design, amazing performance, durable construction, easy operation, and a best-in-class lifetime warranty is what makes the Blaze 32-Inch the best mid-level gas grill for the money. This grill features an all stainless steel body for remarkable durability and a flame stabilizing grid that prevents flare-ups and helps to spread the heat evenly across the grilling surface. The grill is powered by four cast stainless steel burners and the push-and-turn ignition system easily lights up the grill. If your looking for the most bang for your buck, then this Blaze gas grill is for you.
- Blaze Grills offers a worry-free, best-in-class lifetime warranty
- Heat zone separators allow you to cook several food types using multiple temperature zones
- Full-coverage flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while you're grilling
- The cast stainless steel burners are durable and built to last a lifetime
- Push and turn flame-thrower ignition delivers a reliable start every time
Best Premium Gas Grill
If you're looking for a grill with lots of features, solid engineering, plus a best-in-class lifetime warranty, look no further than Blaze Grills. The Blaze Professional boasts professional-quality, cast stainless steel H-burners, hexagon-shaped stainless steel cooking rods, and extra thick flame stabilizing grids. This premium gas grill is also packed with red LED lights on the control knobs and internal grills lights for cooking at night! High performance and sophistication, the Blaze Professional has all the quality at a fantastic value!
- Blaze gives you confidence in your purchase with a best-in-class lifetime warranty
- Heat zone separators allow you to cook several food types using multiple temperature zones
- Hexagon-shaped stainless steel cooking rods are thick for steakhouse-quality searing
- Professional-quality, cast stainless H-burners deliver impressive cooking power
- Heavy-duty flame stabilizing grids cover the entire grill to minimize flare-ups
Best Luxury Gas Grill
By Lynx |
Lynx is definitely a great cooking grill that is incredibly well built and offers innovative features with luxurious styling. The Lynx Professional L30PSFR-2-LP is our most popular freestanding Lynx gas grill, and although it's smaller than others on the list, this grill offers the same luxuries and features as the larger Lynx models, while saving you thousands of dollars. If you are looking for a luxury gas grill for your patio, this is it.
- Innovative Trident ProSear infrared burner offers precise temperature control
- Sturdy cast brass burners provide superior heat retention and delivery
- Large capacity smoker box lets you add delicious smoky flavor to your food
- Three-speed rotisserie with infrared burner for slow roasting to perfection
- Fold down, removable shelves for easy storing and cleaning
Best Weber Gas Grill
By Weber |
As a proud Weber Alliance Dealer, we can offer you the Genesis II Special Edition, which is not available from most other Weber dealers. The Genesis II Special Edition 62050201 is a great family backyard gas grill, offering four reliable high performance burners and a cooking area large enough for any size family. This affordable grill offers incredible value and quality when compared to other gas grills in this price range and is backed by Weber's solid warranty and amazing customer service. The grill is available in several colors, and comes packed with many useful features, making it our pick for the best Weber gas grill.
- Stainless steel cooking grates, Flavorizer bars and heat deflectors for lasting durability
- Four stainless steel high performance burners provide 48,000 BTU power
- Push-button Infinity ignition makes lighting your grill simple
- Two stainless steel shelves are convenient for grilling and prepping
- Open cart design with open shelving provides easy access to storage
Best American-Made Gas Grill
By Broil King |
When you buy an American-made gas grill like Broil King's Regal s490 Pro, you are buying a quality manufactured grill, while helping to keep jobs right here in the good 'ole USA! This grill offers solid construction and a plethora of features, typically not found with other gas grills in this price range. The 4 burner s490 Pro includes control knob lighting that adds a stylish look, while being functional for cooking at night. Other features included are a rotisserie, side burner, and slide-out propane drawer for easy access. If you are looking to buy an affordable and feature-packed gas grill that's made in the USA, this is definitely our top pick for you to consider.
- Stainless steel Dual-Tube burners provide two rows of flames for excellent heat distribution
- Slow roast using the included rotisserie and heat up side dishes with the side burner
- Stainless steel grates deliver excellent heat retention with minimal maintenance
- Built-in control knob lights add a stylish look and function when cooking at night
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system vaporizes drippings for amazing flavor
Best Napoleon Gas Grill
By Napoleon |
The Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 offers many features to make every cooking experience exceptional. This grill offers quality and performance in one, along with styling you typically find with higher-end grills. Also, the Prestige Pro comes with all the features you expect and more for a grill in this price range. The grill features a rear rotisserie burner and rotisserie, interior halogen lights, illuminated control knobs, and ceramic infrared side burner that's built into the cart's side shelf. To top it off, the grill also offers a built-in side shelf ice bucket for keeping your drinks ice cold while grilling. To add to the list, Napoleon also offers optional charcoal trays that turn your gas grill into a charcoal grill or smoker, and a stainless steel griddle that fits in place over one of the grills burners.
- Four 304 grade stainless steel burners for long lasting durability
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner allows you to slow roast food with delicious results
- Ceramic infrared burner allows you to achieve steakhouse-quality searing
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- Night Light illuminated controls and two interior halogen lights for grilling at night
Best Gas Grill For Small Spaces
By Weber |
This year Weber unveiled their new line of Genesis II LX gas grills, a premium version in the popular Genesis II series. Offered with the new LX line, Weber introduced a 2-burner model that was created for the person wanting a gas grill for their small space, patio, or balcony. The Genesis II LX S-240 includes 2 burners, with a space-saving fold-down side shelf, wheels for easy moving, enclosed cart for storage, and stainless steel exterior for lasting durability. Under the hood, the LX S-240 features stainless steel high performance burners, Flavorizer bars, and cooking grids. The grill even includes a side burner for more cooking options, and a handy handle light allows you to cook well into the night.
- Stainless steel cooking grates, Flavorizer bars and heat deflectors for increased durability
- Two stainless steel high performance burners provide 29,000 BTU power
- 12,000 BTU side burner for added cooking side dishes while you grill
- Push to turn Infinity ignition simplifies lighting your grill
- Fully enclosed cart provides storage for your grilling accessories
Best Infrared Grill
Incredibly innovative and reliable, TEC has been at the forefront of infrared innovation for over fifty years. They have an upper hand in designing infrared grills because that has been their focus for the span of their company's history. As a result, the G-Sport FR truly is the best infrared grill for the money out there. The grill features insanely hot steel infrared burners that are covered with glass panels. This blocks any rising hot air and radiates the heat for true infrared cooking. The glass panels also catch any food drippings and vaporizes them, which returns back to your food as moisture, creating amazing flavor.
- 100% infrared grilling helps your food retain more of its own natural juices
- Patented radiant glass panels virtually eliminates hot/cold spots and flare-ups
- Oversized burner with 250-850 degree temperature range for amazing cooking versatility
- Grill easily removes from pedestal to become a portable grill
- Self cleaning cooking surface and no messy drip pan to clean for added convenience
Best Entry-Level Gas Grill (Runner-Up)
By Coyote |
The Coyote C-Series 28-inch gas grill is the perfect grill for those looking for a well-built gas grill, with an amazing price tag that comes pre-assembled, allowing you to start grilling right out of the box. The Coyote C-Series is made of all 304-grade stainless steel and features a reliable push and turn ignition system, stainless steel cooking rods, cast stainless steel Infinity burners, and interior halogen lighting. This grill offers high-end features at a very affordable price point.
- Comes pre-assembled, so you can start grilling right away
- Cast stainless steel Infinity burners deliver high heat and lasting durability
- Heat control grids distribute heat evenly across grilling surface
- Push and turn ignition delivers a safe, reliable start every time
- Interior halogen grill lights lets you cook into the night
Best Mid-Level Gas Grill (Runner-Up)
By Lion Premium Grills |
If you're looking for a value-packed gas grill, then the Lion 75625 is the best bet for your money. Lion grills are solidly built using 304 stainless steel and the hood is double-lined for extra durability. The grill comes with cast stainless burners that radiate heat well and tend to last longer than other burners. Lion also stands behind their grills with a great lifetime warranty, which covers the burners, cooking grids, and stainless steel frame and housing. To top it off, Lion includes a grilling gourmet package with their grill. The package includes a rotisserie kit, grill cover, smoker box, griddle, and griddle plate remover with bottle opener.
- Commercial grade 304 stainless steel construction means this grill will last
- Four rugged cast stainless steel burners deliver excellent cooking control and incredible heat
- Precise temperature gauge allows you to monitor temperatures while grilling
- Interior cooking surface lighting allows you to grill at night
- Includes rotisserie, cover, smoker box, griddle and griddle remover with bottle opener.
Best Premium Gas Grill (Runner-Up)
By DCS |
The DCS Professional 30-inch gas grill cooks quickly, evenly, and precisely, making it an amazing performance gas grill. Its stainless steel U-shaped burners that are capable of producing a wide temperature range from 300 degrees to an intense 1,100 degrees. The ceramic rods radiate the heat and produce incredibly even heat distribution. This allows the grill to offer a cooking experience that's up to par with commercial establishments, keeping your food deliciously juicy while still being cooked to your exact specifications.
- Ceramic radiant technology delivers even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface
- Powerful U-shaped stainless steel burners cover more grilling area and reduces cold spots
- Heavy-duty 304-grade stainless steel cooking grids are built to last
- Smart Beam grill light illuminates the entire grill surface from outside the grill
- Rear infrared burner and heavy-duty rotisserie that's capable of turning up to 50 lbs
Best Luxury Gas Grill (Runner-Up)
By Fire Magic |
The Fire Magic Echelon E660s is both a work of art and performance powerhouse for commercial or home use. The grill was carefully designed with aesthetics and power in mind. Its curved lid, functional-but-subtle LED lights, and asymmetrical dial design are clear evidence of such care and attention to the grill's design. With power in mind, Fire Magic crafted this grill with with durable cast stainless steel burners that produces an amazing 26,000 btu per burner. The grill's burner configuration can also be customized to your taste, by choosing from all conventional burners or a hybrid combination with one infrared burner. This Fire Magic is definitely a beast!
- Unique cooking system allows you to grill, sear, smoke, rotis and even charcoal grill
- Large cooking area holds more food than other grills its size
- 15,000 BTU single side burner is flush mounted on one of the shelves for more usable work space
- Blue back lit LED knobs and angled internal halogen lights for night time grilling in style
- Proudly made in the USA and come with an incredible commercial and limited-lifetime warranty
*Prices and availability subject to change at any time.