- Mounts remotely in either an attic or crawlspace for quiet operation
- Includes 8-position mounting brackets, but can be suspended with suspension chains included
- Resilient motor mounts and housing isolation mounts to prevent vibration noise
- Flexible duct design allows for straight or right angle connections
- Includes 10-inch round ductwork transition
The Broan In-Line Blower installs remotely in the interior of the home. It can be installed in attics or crawlspaces using the 8-position mounting brackets, included, or suspends with special suspension chains, hanger kit included. The specially designed resilient motor mounts and housing isolation mounts prevent vibration noise and ensures quiet operation. The flexible duct design allows for straight-through or right angle connections with the built-in damper, and includes a 10 inch round ductwork transition. Requires rough-in kit 332KR when used with RMIP hood inserts.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number