Downdraft system is compatible with virtually all self-contained cooktops
The Broan Elite Downdraft system is compatible with almost all self-contained cooktops. The sleek, slim design allows the blower to raise 9 -inches into position with the touch of a button and disappears flush with the cooktop surface, however it does not leave sufficient space for an oven under to cooktop. The adjustable speed control is integrated into the side of the unit to be inconspicuous yet easy to reach and simple to use, while Heat Sentry will automatically boost the blower speed should it detect excess heat. The filters feature front access to allow for easier cleaning while the blower discharges right, left or down. This unit features a powerful and quiet 500 CFM internal blower with infinite speed control.
- Automatically raises and lowers at the touch of a button
- Includes powerful and quiet 500 CFM internal blower
- Front access to the stainless steel filters for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Optional remote control is available, sold separately
WarrantyBroan warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Specifications Item Type Down Draft Manufacturer Broan Blower Type Internal Venting Type Ducted Width Range 30 - 39 Inches CFM 500 CFM Fan Speed Variable Voltage 120 Volts Halogen Lighting No Approved For Outdoor Use No Price $500 - $1500 Overall Dimensions Height 29 1/2 Inches Width 36 Inches Depth 7 Inches Weight 84 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-5 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 36 Inches Shipping Height 29 1/2 Inches Shipping Length 7 Inches Shipping Weight 84 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
It fit!Bought this Broan downdraft as a replacement for an old Dacor downdraft, primarily because it fit. Pleasantly surprised, the quality seems to be quite good. Only wish I had the flow restrictor installed. With a very short exhaust, even low is a somewhat more than expected. Hope it lasts a long time.
Works well, Installation not the easiest, could have better manualWorks well but still dealing with some housing vibration noise. Unless you measure everything in the store, you will not realize how big this unit is and how much room it takes in the cabinet until you take it out of the box. It will work best with an extra deep or open back/open side cabinet. From the installation manual, I just was not sure I had the cutout right until I actually put the blower in place. (By the way - it is heavy.) Even after reading the install manual on electrical placement, I still ended up moving the plug in box.. Unless your gas line is already in place for the cooktop, wait to run it until you have the blower installed.
Excellent product. Love the easy operation and attractive look.The downdraft functions excellent taking smoke and fumes out of my kitchen. The attractive style looks fabulous on my center island. Operates great and not too noisy even with fan on high. I love this product and would recommend it.
Exhausts effectively, but noisy. Installation was not easy.The vent is noisier than I expected, especially at high speed exhaust. Fortunately the fan speed and noise can be adjusted. Insatallation was challenging. I was very difficult to attach the ductwork because there was so little space beloww and behind the unit. Also, the dimensions given do NOT include the 1/2" bolts sticking out of the back of the unit. The cabinet had to be cut away partly in back to allow for the extra space.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broan 36-Inch 500 CFM Downdraft System - Stainless Steel - RMDD3604? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?