10 Under-Cabinet Design with Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
This Broan Elite High Performance Professional-Style 10-inch tall hood will fit under any cabinet. Designed to complement pro-style cooking appliances, it has commercial style features like dishwasher safe stainless steel grease baffles with removable drip tray, variable speed rotary blower controls, and brilliant, two-level halogen lighting from the two lamps, bulbs not included. Exclusive Heat Sentry will automatically boost the blower speed should it detect excess heat. An optional chimney-style flue cover is available, as is an optional non-duct, recirculating kit is available for installations where ducting is not possible, both sold separately. Choose from several different in-line or external blowers to select the one that is perfect for your installation, as a blower is not included.
- 8 Blower Options from 280 - 1500 CFM (4 Inline / 4 External)
- Variable speed control remembers last setting
- Heat Sentry will automatically boost the blower speed should it detect excess heat
- Pro-style, dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters with removable grease tray
WarrantyBroan warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Overall Dimensions Height 10 Inches Width 36 Inches Depth 22 Inches Weight 39 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-5 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 36 Inches Shipping Height 10 Inches Shipping Length 22 Inches Shipping Weight 39 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Broan 36-Inch Professional Hood - Stainless Steel - E64E36SS
|Wind Crest 36-Inch Stainless Steel Wall Hood - 600 CFM|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Voltage||120 Volts||120 Volts|
|Item Type||Vent Hood||Vent Hood|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Width Range||30 - 39 Inches||30 - 39 Inches|
|Approved For Outdoor Use||No||No|
|Price||$500 - $1500||$500 - $1500|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Excellent cooktop hood.I love this hood, It is beautiful and the halogen lites are great. I also like the quiet motor and tiny lite to let me know that it is on. Adjustment speeds are very good also. Lites have a dimmer. I haven't had to clean the vents yet. Looks like it will be more effort than my old 1992 GE hood screens. Will have to read the manual.
Motor lasted only 4 years, too noisy, NOT RECOMMNDEDThe motor life is extremely poor - Lasted only 4 years ! .Replacement motor costs almost half the price of the whole unit . In my old house I have a much very inexpensive model, in which the motor is almost 2 decades old !!! Too noisy Baffle filters are a mess to clean up kitchen grease. Does not easily go away - poor design in my opinion. Look for some thing else - Absolutely NOT recommended
Well built, good valueAll exposed surfaces are nicely finished. No sharp edges, and I appreciate the rounded profile that spreads the force when I bump my head on it. The blower very effectively captures the smoke and odor from stir-frying at 22,000 BTUs. As expected, there is a lot of air noise at 600 cfm as the air rushes through the baffles and into the internal blower. At low speed, the predominant noise is a hum (almost a buzz) from the variable-frequency motor and controller. Much quieter than at high speed, but still annoying over time, say when simmering a soup. The controls are the weakest point. A three-position rocker switch for the lights would make a lot more sense than a three position knob that I often twist the wrong direction. Also, the low setting is pretty much useless with LED lights because they flicker very perceptibly. Something more sophisticated than a diode to chop out half of the AC cycle would be appreciated. Both the light and fan knobs feel a little cheap. Customer service was very responsive when I had questions.
This is a great product with great features.This product work great with the heat and odors being removed. There is only one thing wrong and that is that it resonates. With a little extra padding this stops the resonating. The fan speed is variable which works great if you only need it on low. There are two light features and with both on they put out a lot of light. The filters are easy to remove for cleaning and they go back in just as easy.
Installation was a breeze.After moving the electrical to the proper location on the wall, I added wood to the underside of the cabinet it was to be mounted under. Had my son and his friend hold the hood in place while I secured the hood with eight screws to the cabinet above. Most of my time spent was on the prep work and then installing the duct work after.
Good hood, horrible to maintainGood luck changing be halogen lights. Outside of eventually just breaking the light, they are impossible to get out!!! If anyone has a trick please let me know. I tried needlenose pliers with a sticky adhesive and also tried what the catalogue recommended by using rubber kitchen gloves... Nothing worked! Based on that alone I would not buy this product!
Great, but with some drawbacksThe hood looks sleek, except the filter grates show much more than the catalog photo. I'm not pleased with this "industrial" look, but will live with it because I like the performance. It does the job I bought it to do. I can't really speak to ease of installation, because I wasn't at home when the contractor installed it. I like the way the filters remove for cleaning in the dishwasher. I like the variable speed control and the different light levels, but I wish the control knobs for them were easier to access, ie by sight rather than feeling around for them. I had a real problem inserting the light bulbs -- and in fact, had to call the contractor back to put them in, and he had trouble doing so. There was no book with it, so was not aware that there was a tool until I read other comments. My sales rep provided me with a book later.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broan 36-Inch Professional Hood - Stainless Steel - E64E36SS? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?