- Non-stick cooking surface when seasoned
- Cast iron offers excellent heat retention and even heating of foods
- Heavy-duty and durable, designed to last for years
- Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water
- Cooking with cast iron provides nutritional iron intake
The Cajun Classic jambalaya pot has a cast iron lid and body, the interior has rounded bottom with a depth of 3. 5 inches and width of 4. 5 inches at the top. Total height of the Cajun Classic jambalaya pot with legs is 5. 75 inches. Cast iron cookware makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods. Though Nonstick when seasoned, hand wash Cajun Classic cast iron with stiff brush and hot water. Heavy-Duty and durable, cast iron cookware is designed to last for years.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number