Non-stick cooking surface when seasoned
The Cajun Classic dutch oven is made of cast iron and features a flat lid. This Cajun Classic dutch oven interior measures 9. 25 inches wide x 3. 75 inches deep. This cast iron dutch oven should be cured before use. Cast iron cookware makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods. Though Nonstick when seasoned, hand wash Cajun Classic cast iron with stiff brush and hot water. Heavy-Duty and durable, cast iron cookware is designed to last for years.
- Cast iron offers excellent heat retention and even heating of foods
- Heavy-duty and durable, designed to last for years
- Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water
- Cooking with cast iron provides nutritional iron intake
Specifications Type Dutch Oven Material Cast Iron Manufacturer Cajun Cookware Seasoned Unseasoned Price $25 - $50 Categories Dutch Oven Non Stick No Capacity 4.5 Quart Overall Dimensions Width 9 1/4 Inches Depth 3 3/4 Inches Weight 11 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 9 1/4 Inches Shipping Length 3 3/4 Inches Shipping Weight 11 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
A Wonderful dutch oven!I love this piece of cookware! It is so hard these days to find an unseasoned piece. This fit the bill niceley. My husband uses this mostly since it is a burn-and scorch free item that can handle high temperatures and adds a depth to sauces you can't get out of other types of cookware. Pros: Very durable: During the seasoning process our oven shorted out and caught fire. While the dutch oven looked destroyed upon extracting it several hours later, it only needed a light scrubbing with a barbeque brush, a quick rinse and a rubdown with oil to get it looking perfectly (We don't recommend seasoning this way- just a fluke for us) Great value: After this dutch oven was seasoned, we've used it almost every night for everything to making our own sauces to deep frying and even baking bread. If you can cook for yourself, it's always cheaper than buying processed items! Attractive: Out of the box, this dutch oven was wonderful looking despite the layer of wax that is used during the finishing process. After seasoning, it has taken on its own complexion and fits well with our other kitchen tools and appliances. You won't want to hide this piece in a cabinet! Makes cooking easier: This dutch oven retains heat, so you can cook foods longer at lower temperatures, thus saving you money and getting a wonderful flavor. Be careful, though. The entire dutch oven including the lid get very hot during cooking, so wear the proper gear before touching! Cons: If you've never owned or had cast iron cookware, you may not be prepared for what it takes to properly season it. To season this piece, wash first with hot, soapy water in order to remove the wax. COMPLETELY dry and then coat thoroughly with vegetable shortening. Bake in an oven at 375 for about 45 minutes. Be sure to place the dutch oven on a cookie sheet so that it can catch drippings. Remove, cool and drain off excess. DO NOT RINSE OR USE WATER. Coat and cook again several times. It will smoke the first couple of times while the rest of the wax is burning off, so be prepared to have plenty of ventilation. It takes some work and time, but in the end you will be rewarded with a nonstick surface and a good all-around pot. Also, to prevent rusting, do not allow any water to stay on the surface. Dry thoroughly and do not soak it. Avoid detergents- usually a stiff brush and baking soda is all that is needed. After completely wiping down, rub with some light vegetable oil. This dutch oven is heavy- not for little kids or for those suffering from arthritis. It has a handle to help with pouring, but that doesn't help much if you can't get the dutch oven off the stove. Well, that's all I think of to say about this dutch oven. It's a wonderful product overall, and worth tons more than what I paid for it!
lovely product, I am sure to use it oftemy bread receipe calls for a cast iron pot with a lid - this pot is perfect in every way except size, I really need a 2 1/2 qt. to 3 qt. dutch oven, which I have been unable to find at a reasonable price - I chose not to return it because I am sure to use it for other things - the size will be nice for a cobbler or casserole
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Cajun Classic 4.5-Quart Unseasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven - GL10487? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?