Fits canopy swings up to 78L x 60W x 72H (inches)The Veranda Collection from Classic Accessories blends style and function in one upscale line. A customer favorite for its fashionable design, durability, and extensive collection of covers, the Veranda line features heavyweight Gardelle woven polyester fabric and special water-repellent and resistant undercoating. Other features include air vents to reduce inside condensation and wind lofting, padded handles for easy fitting and removing, elastic hem cord with toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit, and Click-close straps to secure the cover on the windiest days.
WarrantyClassic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in materials and manufacture for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. To the extent that the law requires any implied warranty, such implied warranty is limited to the duration of the 3 year express warranty given above. Restrictions: This warranty covers normal consumer usage. It does not cover damage that occurs during shipping or damage that results from improper installation, improper maintenance, alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism, neglect or exposure to petroleum products or caustic chemicals.
Overall Dimensions Weight 18 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 7-10 business days
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Swing Cover too shortThis is a very nice quality swing cover. My main issue is that it is way too short for a standard swing. I think it should come down within 5 or 6 inches from the ground but it's at least a good good 18 inches or more from the ground. Also, the vents are a great idea but since they have an overlapping part of the cover completely covering them, they will do NO good whatsoever. They might as well not be there at all. Other than that it a very nice sturdy cover. Generously sized except for the length. It was easy to put on. The clips to hold it down on the legs seem to be pretty sturdy but I'm not too sure that they won't get brittle from the cold this winter. That remains to be seen. all in all, I am pretty happy with the cover.
Heavy DutyI purchased the Veranda Canopy Swing Cover because the dimensions fit my patio set that is 28 yrs old. Now the patio set will continue to hold up nicely with this durable cover. It has ties to secure to legs of the furniture, but, it fits well and is heavy material I have no worries about it blowing off. It's also a plus that it's a cream color, no fading, and looks more attractive on the deck. This is the third Veranda cover I have purchased for different items. Smoker, Grill, and now Patio furniture. No issues with holes, leaking, and I put the smoker veranda cover in the washing machine, mild detergent, and cold water.... when it gets too dirty.
Love My Swing CoverI am so glad to have found a swing cover that I'm sure will protect my swing and cushions from weather damage. I just recently purchased it but am happy with it. I don't think I will have to worry about it blowing off the swing like other prior ones I have had. I even got it on sale at the time. Will definitely keep this company in mind for other covers.
Pat From South CarolinaThis product is of very good quality. It is a thick cover and coated inside also. It is made very well. I haven't had it long but am very well pleased with how it looks and feels. It should last for a very long time. If I ever decide to buy another product like it I will get one from this company because of the quality of it.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Classic Accessories Veranda Patio Swing Cover - Pebble/Bark/Earth? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?