After the success of our M16 Special Forces series, we received requests from professional knife users in the military and law enforcement for the larger Big Dog size with a more versatile blade shape. We talked to the designer of the series, retired Sergeant Major and Knifemakers Guild member Kit Carson, and M21 SF is the result. The blade is similar in shape to the Carson M21, but with the addition of a second Carson Flipper on top, resulting in a true hilt. The blade grind is a deep-bellied spear point, which leaves an exceptionally strong full-width spine which extends down 80 of of the blade length. The blade has Combined Razor-Sharp and Triple-Point Serrated edge maximum versatility when cutting through rope, cord, underbrush or netting. Blade steel is premium AUS 8 stainless steel, which offers an optimal combination of strength, toughness and edge-holding ability. A black titanium nitride blade coating protects against corrosion and gives a low-reflectance finish. The M21-SF also features our new patented AutoLAWKS knife safety, which provides fully automatic actuation. Based on the Lake And Walker Knife Safety (LAWKS), it immediately turns the folder into a fixed blade when the blade is opened and locked. Release the LAWKS lever, release the locking liner, and it folds to an easily carried length. You have the advantages of a fixed blade with-out the disadvantage of a costly sheath carry system. AutoLAWKS still allows the quick and smooth one-hand opening and closing that our Carson series is known for, the result of precision tolerances and Teflon bearings. The ambidextrous thumb studs with checkered surfaces provide instant access in any circumstance. The CRKT production aluminum frame SFs are based on Kit Carson s custom designs, with contoured handles of textured, black, hard anodized 6061 T6 aluminum, with a perimeter radius for a comfortable grip with or without gloves. Stainless steel locking liners with friction grooves give positive locking. Each knife comes with two stainless steel black Teflon-plated clothing/gear clips, extra screws and a Torx tool, allowing four-position carry on belts or webbing- tip up, tip down, left or right. The M21-SF is a true advance in tactical locking liner folders, and is also an outstanding value. Blade Length: 3. 875 inch Steel: AUS-8, 56-58 HRC Handle Length: 5. 375 inch Overall Length: 9. 25 Weight: 5. 7oz
Specifications Item Type Knife Blade Style Folding & Lock Back Style Tactical Manufacturer Columbia River Price $50 - $99 Overall Dimensions Height 1 1/4 Inches Width 2 Inches Depth 3 3/4 Inches Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 5-7 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 2 Inches Shipping Height 1 1/4 Inches Shipping Length 3 3/4 Inches
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
From This Collection
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Columbia River M21, M21-04, Special Forces? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?