Contest General Terms and Conditions
ShoppersChoice.com, LLC, will periodically conduct online sweepstakes and/or competitions. Below are the standard Terms and Conditions of our contests. Specific rules and regulations regarding individual contests may be found on the contest's primary page.
- ShoppersChoice.com, LLC is the primary coordinator and owner of contests conducted within the family of brands.
- Prizes will only be shipped to addresses within the Continental U.S.
- There is no purchase necessary to participate in our online sweepstakes or contests.
- Employees of ShoppersChoice.com, LLC, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Signing up for this competition indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails and/or alerts via social media, as needed, throughout the duration of the contest.
- The entry date and closing date for each contest is clearly marked on the individual contest's primary page.
- Winners will be notified through a combination of email, text, phone call(s), or (when stated) social media alert(s). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners are chosen by random at the prescribed date and time. ShoppersChoice.com, LLC, will notify the winner within 72 hours on how to claim the prize.
- Winners and participants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the scope of the contest and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered and the prizes are not generally transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- ShoppersChoice.com, LLC reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the management of ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.