Four shelves hold up to 120 - 12 ounce cans
Danby compact refrigerators offer convenient storage in a range of sizes and styles. The Danby DBC120BLS beverage cooler features 3. 3 cubic feet for storing 120 - 12 ounce cans on the four wire shelves. This beverage refrigerator has an automatic defrost for easy cleaning, a mechanical thermostat for controlling the temperature between 43 and 57 degrees Fahrenheit and is energy efficient. A field reversible, tinted, tempered glass door with an integrated handle protects your drinks from harmful sunlight and allows you to change which side of the refrigerator the door will hinge on. The interior lights up when you open the locking door for easily viewing the contents. Adjust the leveling legs for uneven surfaces while the smooth back design fits flush against a wall. Use the scratch-resistant top for workspace or storage.
- Tinted, glass door protects your drinks from sunlight
- Mechanical thermostat for interior temperature control
- Automatic defrost for easy cleaning
- Energy Star rated for for saving money and electricity
WarrantyThis product has a one (1) year parts and labor warranty. Outdoor use is not covered under the warranty.
Overall Dimensions Height 33 11/16 Inches Width 17 7/8 Inches Depth 19 3/4 Inches
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 4-6 weeks Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 18 Inches Shipping Height 35 Inches Shipping Length 21 Inches Shipping Weight 73 Pounds
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Low end quality; Poor shelf designI have 3 of these fridges in my bar. All 3 perform differently... Fridge 1 - The thermostat is set about 3/4 and all the beer is just above freezing; works well Fridge 2 - The thermostat is set to the max and the beer is just cold enough to drink Fridge 3 - The thermostat is set to the max and the fridge doesn't get cold enough for beer. So now I use this one for mixers, soda, etc. Another issue - I serve all bottled beer. With bottles (or cans), they tip over on the wire shelves unless set a certain way. I had to put shelf liners in so everything doesn't tip over all the time. Annoying!! When I searched for beverage centers for my bar these were literally the cheapest option. So as a price point, I purchased them. In hindsight, I should have paid more for something with a little more quality. Definitely not satisfied.
Very satisfiedI needed a small cooler to contain my specialty craft beer. It required a lower temperature than my household refrigerature. I looked at wine coolers but they were not designed for my needs. This unit does everything I have asked for. You can control the temperature and it has been very reliable so far in the 18 months that I have owned it. The shelves adjust to accommodate the larger bottles.
NOT COLD ENOUGHMy main issue with this fridge is that it does not get cold enough, even though I leave it set on max. Also, one of the shelves has a very strange trough in the middle, perhaps for a wine bottle, but it is useless for bottles or cans. The unit is quiet, and otherwise satisfactory.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Danby 3.3 Cu. Ft. Beverage Cooler - Stainless Steel - DBC120BLS? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?