Fan forced cooling system for consistent temperatures
Add an elegant and functional Danby refrigeration product to your home from the Silhouette Select line. The DWC518BLS wine cooler features two independent temperature zones for storing 51 bottles of wine on six, smooth-extending shelves. Set the temperature between 39 degrees and 64 degrees Fahrenheit with the easy-to-use digital thermostats in each zone and monitor the temperature through the glass door with the LED displays. The fan-forced, frost-free cooling system combined with the digital thermostat provides consistent internal temperatures while the refrigerator runs efficiently saving you money. The door has magnetic gaskets that firmly seal when closed to keep cool air in and warm air out, while the low-emmittance (LowE), tinted glass helps keep UV rays out by reflecting or absorbing heat. The interior lights up without creating heat from the blue LED bulbs and can be turned off with a switch. Semi-flush, cupped door handles are practical and will not snag loose clothing. A modern alarm system alerts you if the door is not properly closed, when the temperature gets too high or too low, and restores the temperature after a power failure. This unit is ideal for built-in or freestanding applications and can be locked for keeping drinks safe and kids out.
- Easily set the temperature with the digital controls
- Two independent temperature zones for storing different types of wine
- Six shelves extend for storing 51 bottles of wine
- Low-emmitance and tinted glass door protects wine from sunlight
WarrantyThis model comes with a two (2) year on parts and labor with convenient in-home service. Outdoor use is not covered under the warranty.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 34 7/16 Inches Width 23 13/16 Inches Depth 24 3/4 Inches
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 27 Inches Shipping Height 37 Inches Shipping Length 29 Inches Shipping Weight 134 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Not worth the moneyI purchased a 51-bottle dual temperature cooler for my new home built in 2004 and the unit broke down twice already. This was the only Danby product in my home and your product has not left a good impression considering the appliances it shares space with have performed perfectly. The service I received from the Danby authorized repair company was also in line with the products performance. The company ISSCO LLC, The appliance care company, out of the suburbs of Chicago sent out an inexperienced technician to my home where he pretended to work on the unit and proceeded to hand me a bill for $150 just for coming out while informing me that he did not have the parts necessary to perform the test necessary to assess the problem. He then disappeared for one week only to call me back at my request. He informed me that the parts for the test he needed to run would have to be purchased by me and that ISSCO LLC would not pay for them. I would have to pay for the parts even if they were not needed to fix the unit and for the additional labor hours needed to fix the unit. According to this technician this is the way Danby wanted to handle this. The unit I purchased cost well over $1,000 and I expected to get a quality product. In the event the unit needed servicing, I expected to get prompt expert service if I went through the Danby website to find a service company. In both instances, Danby failed me and I'm very disappointed with the company.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Danby Silhouette Dual Zone 51 Bottle Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel - DWC518BLS? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?