When a package is too heavy or too big to ship via USPS or FedEx (our other shipping company), it is shipped through a Freight Carrier. This video was created by ShoppersChoice.com to assist our customers who are not familiar with or have never had a package delivered via freight carrier as a great way for them to experience what it's like to get a shipment at home.
Always remember, if you have any issues or just need questions answered, we are just a phone call away at 877-743-2269.
Enjoy the video!
This checklist was created by ShoppersChoice.com, LLC to assist our customers who are not familiar with or who have never had a package delivered via freight carrier. Print this checklist to keep track of your delivery.
- Provide the best phone number for us or the shipping company to reach you to set up your delivery appointment.
- Once the delivery date and time window is set, write it on this form in the provided area and tape it to your refrigerator or some other conspicuous place so you don’t forget.
Delivery Date ____________________
Time Window ____________________
- We provide complimentary lift gate and curbside service so if your expected item is heavy, arrange for someone to be present to help you move your order in from the curb.
Day of Delivery
- Expect a phone call from the shipping company to confirm your delivery time.
- Make sure to be present at the scheduled time of delivery or make arrangements for someone over the age of 18 to accept the delivery and give them this check list.
During the Delivery
- Review the Bill of Lading to make sure that you receive your complete order. Sometimes, especially with larger orders, your shipment could be split onto two or more pallets.
- If your order is incomplete, make note of it on the Bill of Lading, sign for what you received (assuming it’s not damaged) and call us immediately at 877-743-2269 to report the shortage.
- Inspect each item carefully for damage.
- If you notice damage to the packages, take pictures of the damaged boxes, refuse the package, and call us immediately at 877-743-2269.
After the Delivery
- Even if you do not intend on installing or using your product on the same day, you must open the package and inspect the actual product. Report any concealed damage(s) within 48 hours of accepting delivery.
- If any concealed damage is found, take pictures of the concealed damage, and call us immediately at 877-743-2269.
Enjoy your purchase!