The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the
We pushed everything to the limit to make the VX-3 at home on your favorite rifle, whether you are hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. We ve loaded the VX-3 with optical technology: Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments. It s all there to help you make the shots of a lifetime. Features: - The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available. - DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered. - The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life. - Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter s eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast. - Most VX-3 models available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting. - Duplex Reticle - Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, -MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point. - Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation. - Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard. - Matte black - Illuminated models feature second generation LED technology, nearly twice as bright as previous models, with multiple intensity settings for precise shot placement in low-light situations. - A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use. - Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold s proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend. - As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope. - Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. Specifications: - Length (A): 12. 3 in - Tube Length (B): 5. 1 in - (C): 1. 6 in - (D): 2. 3 in - Eyepiece Length (E): 3. 1 in - Objective Length (F): 3. 9 in - Objective Diameter (G): 2. 3 in - Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1. 6 in - Tube Diameter (I): 1. 0 in - Actual Magnification: 9. 5 (3. 3) - FOV 100 yds (ft): 11. 0 (29. 8) - FOV 100 m (m): 3. 7 (9. 9) - Eye Relief (in): 3. 6 (4. 5) - Eye Relief (mm): 91 (114) - Obj. Clear Aperture: 2. 0 in / 50 mm - Weight: 14. 7 oz / 417 g - Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 57 - Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 57
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistanc
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminatin
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooterÂs eye, for
- Most VX-3 models available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range sh
Overall Dimensions Height 2 7/8 Inches Width 3 1/4 Inches Depth 13 15/16 Inches Weight 1 Pound Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 5-7 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 3 1/4 Inches Shipping Height 2 7/8 Inches Shipping Length 13 15/16 Inches Shipping Weight 1 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
Want to leave a review for this product?
As good as any scope at any priceI have other high end scopes and had planned on a Nightforce for this project. I ended up buying Vortex, Nightforce, and this Leupold. In the end, I mounted the Leupold and returned the others. I do like the Nightforce, Vortex, Burris, B&L and Zeiss scopes I have on other guns but none are better and the ones of equal quality cost much more. I have actually used the lifetime warranty once as well and it can't be beat. I had a 30 year old 20 power when they were made out of 2 pieces. I was pulling it through some packaging and pulled it apart. Sent it in and they sent me the latest and greatest 20 power they had in stock with no questions.
Great scope!Extremely satisfied with the quality of this scope and accuracy of the cds turret. Took scope to the east cape of South Africa and took 6 animals with 6 shots on my Browning Abolt 7mm Remington Magnum. Animals hunted were duiker, reedbuck, springbok, gemsbok, kudu and blue wildebeest. Shot placement nearly perfect on all animals including kudu dropping to shot at 325 yards. Couldn't recommend product more highly.
Best scope.In my opinion this is the perfect size and weight scope. I own/have owned several of this particular scope, along with many other Leupold scopes, but this model is my favorite. And like all Leupold optics, the optical quality is second to none. I'm a hunter, not a target shooter (for pleasure anyway), so the size and weight of the scope is the most important thing to me. And this scope is just the right size. I would HIGHLY recommend this scope to anyone.
The perfect giftStarted hunting just a few years ago, my dads old Husqvarna from 1966 became my companion in the swedish nothern woods hunting moose. The old scope had lot's nicks and scratches from 50years of use, so this summer at my birthday my husband gave me a new scope. A new world open in front of my eyes, sharp and crisp images throu the new Leopold. Love it!
Dont just think about it, buy it.Don't worry about paying more for a Leupold scope than you do for a rifle, it will last more than a lifetime and fit on the best guns too. I was never sorry for purchasing this scope about 25 years ago. When you buy yours, be sure to use Leupold scope mounts too.
25 years of service...I bought my first Leupold scope 25 years ago and it is still the only scope I have had on my rifle. I also have Leupold scopes on my muzzleloader and on my daughters rifle and muzzleloader. I will never use any other brand of scope. Leupold's quality is second to none!
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Leupold VX-3 Riflescopes, 3.5-10x50mm Matte Duplex? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?