Made in USA
The Lodge cast iron griddle is great to have around for the smaller crowds. This Lodge Logic griddle is reversible and designed for use on one burner, it measures 10. 5 inch square with a inch depth. For more than 100 years, Lodge cast iron Cookware has been the number 1 Cast Iron Cookware in North America; and, Lodge Cookware is made in the USA.
- Pre-Seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods
- Heavy-Duty and durable, designed to last for years
- Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water
WarrantyLodge cookware is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Specifications Type Griddle Material Cast Iron Manufacturer Lodge Seasoned Unseasoned, Seasoned Size 10 1/2 Inches, 11 Inches Price $25 - $50 Categories Griddle Non Stick No Overall Dimensions Height 3 Inches Width 10 1/2 Inches Depth 10 1/2 Inches Weight 3 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 12 Inches Shipping Height 3 Inches Shipping Length 14 Inches Shipping Weight 8 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ShoppersChoice.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- ShoppersChoice.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Made in AmericaOK, I like to have a glass, or two, when I am cooking. So, I hope you will excuse any improprieties as I am writing this response while cooking. My grandmother and my mum have been cooking on Lodge cookware for over 100 years combined. Rest their souls. I live in a 225 sq.ft. apt and cannot have a BBQ but the Lodge grill has given me the "Power to Grill"! What a treasure! Until the 'others' surpass our American craftsmanship (NOT!) the "Made in USA" is a plus. FYI-I returned an Emeril grill to [@] because of this. One may cook anything on a camp fire. When camping as a child some [*] hum years ago it was always Lodge pans, and Dutch Ovens used to cook trout, bacon and eggs, pancakes, biscuits, grilled toast as bacon grease was used by my mum as the cooking oil. Laugh NOT! I do not have high Cholesterol. Most non-stick surfaces have Teflon coatings (yuck!!). I just know that Teflon breaks off and finds its way into our blood stream. YOUR products, when treated correctly are truly NON-STICK. Teflon is for people who do not know how to "season a pan". Nothing sticks on your products and I mean NOTHING!. However, I do scrub off your factory "seasoning treatment" because I know that I can do it better (no offense). Your "Factory Seasoning" leaves a thin film that I must wipe off anyway. Educate your users on how to season your products on the stove top or oven, its really a "no brainer". The cookware with the chrome and riveted handles looks great but it is priced on the high side. Well, chrome handles or not, I am happy with my Lodge product.[...] Thank you Thomas Edwards.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Lodge 10.5-Inch Logic Single Burner Reversible Cast Iron Griddle - LSRG3? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?