Types of Outdoor TVs
Outdoor Smart TV
- Smart TV: TV that has the ability to connect directly to the internet.
- Most have access to apps that allow you to enjoy popular services like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video, and Hulu Plus.
- A Smart TV is Wi-Fi enabled and runs streaming services through an interface built into the TV.
- Shop for Outdoor Smart TVs
Outdoor 4K Ultra HD TV
- 4K Ultra HD TV (Ultra High Definition Television) sometimes referred to as 4K, Ultra HD, or UHD
- Four times the detail of 1080p, making 4K the most detailed television resolution widely available on the market today.
- Sharper images with smoother lines on the object edges.
- Shop for Outdoor 4K Ultra HD TVs
Outdoor TV Mount Types
- Often used when it's impossible to mount to a wall or when using a movie projector.
- Most have an adjustable extension column so you can find the perfect angle for your viewing area.
- Shop for Ceiling Mounts
Articulating Wall Mount
- Retractable arm attached to wall that has a wide range of motion and makes the TV easy to maneuver.
- Provides smooth tilt, swivel and pan motion.
- Great for locations with multiple viewing areas.
- Shop for Articulating Wall Mounts
- Most basic type of mount, also known as fixed or stationary mount
- TV is held flat against wall
- Once mounted TV postion is not adjustable.
- Shop for Wall Mounts
- Great for deck or terrain installation.
- Can be set in concrete, in a planter or bolted directly to a flat surface such as a patio or pool deck.
- Wiring can be concealed inside the pole.
- Shop for Pole Mounts
- Supports TV in an upright position.
- Allows for easy mobility
- Shop for Tabletop Stands